Details for Tool Crib Attendant
Do you have a safety mindset with strong organizational and mechanically skills? H&H is hiring for a Tool Crib Attendant/Floater.
Job Summary: The tool crib team member must maintain an organized tool crib and have strong mechanical ability.
MUST pass background check as this position is located in our Enclosed Facility at CCF.
Essential Job Duties:
- Safety mindset
- Able to work in a team environment to achieve goals
- Maintain a clean and organized tool crib
- Assist in other areas as needed and perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Some welding experience
- Strong mechanical ability
- Experience using power tools
- Ability to work with people from various backgrounds
Voted Readers Choice "Best Places to Work in SW Iowa 2018". We are the second largest trailer manufacturer in North America. Want to join a growing organization that promotes from within and offers a great place to work? Apply in person or online today!
1400 E Washington St, Clarinda, IA.