The Flood Advisory continues for the following river:
Missouri River At Omaha affecting Pottawattamie...Douglas and Sarpy Counties.
Missouri River Near Blair affecting Harrison and Washington Counties.
Do not drive cars through areas where water covers the road. The water depth may be too great to allow your vehicle to pass safely. Turn around...don`t drown! Stay tuned to the latest developments by listening to NOAA Weather radio...or a local media outlet.
Updated River Level Information
The Missouri River Near Blair.
* At 8:00 PM Sunday the stage was 26.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 26.5 feet.
* Forecast...The river will rise to near 26.5 feet early Monday afternoon.
The Missouri River At Omaha.
* At 8:30 PM Sunday the stage was 27.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 29.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will rise to near 28.1 feet early Tuesday afternoon.