The Flood Advisory continues for the following river:
Missouri River At Omaha affecting Pottawattamie...Douglas and Sarpy Counties.
Missouri River Near Blair affecting Harrison and Washington Counties.
Do not drive cars through areas where water covers the road. The water depth may be too great to allow your vehicle to pass safely. Turn around...don`t drown! Stay tuned to the latest developments by listening to NOAA Weather radio...or a local media outlet.
Updated River Level Information
The Missouri River At Omaha.
* At 9:45 AM Saturday the stage was 28.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 29.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will remain near 28.1 feet Saturday afternoon.
The Missouri River Near Blair.
* At 9:00 AM Saturday the stage was 26.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 26.5 feet.
* Forecast...The river will remain near 26.2 feet Saturday afternoon.