(KMAland) -- The National Weather Service in Omaha has issued a flood advisory for the Missouri River Near Blair affecting Harrison, Pottawattamie and Washington Counties and the Missouri River At Omaha affecting Pottawattamie, Douglas and Sarpy Counties.
Do not drive cars through areas where water covers the road. The water depth may be too great to allow your vehicle to pass safely. Turn around...don`t drown! Stay tuned to the latest developments by listening to NOAA Weather radio...or a local media outlet.
Updated River Level Information
The Missouri River Near Blair.
* At 9:00 AM Tuesday the stage was 26.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 26.5 feet.
* Forecast...The river will fall to near 25.9 feet Tuesday afternoon.
The Missouri River At Omaha.
* At 9:00 AM Tuesday the stage was 27.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 29.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will remain near 27.0 feet Tuesday afternoon.