As featured on
A higher than expected supply number in the latest USDA quarterly stocks report took its toll on the soybean market to close out September. However, the market digested those numbers quickly and is back to focusing on the ongoing harvest in the Midwest.
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Week 8 -- Friday Night Football LIVE Scoreboard
- Page County injury accident info released
- Shen nursing home fined, cited for violations
- Omaha man booked on drug charges
- Soybean Numbers in October WASDE are "Concerning"
- Dennis Ohnmacht, 78, Blanchard, Iowa
- Rhonda Jean Gant, 65, of Coin, Iowa
- Arrest made in Mills County stalking case
- Page County COVID cases grow by 21
- Suspect arrested in Council Bluffs carjacking