Details for Accounting Clerk
Full time position in Earl May Corporate Accounting Office including full benefit package (various insurance products, 401k, PTO, semi-annual bonus opportunities, product discounts).
Responsibilities will include:
· Reconciliation/tracking/reporting of various sales related items such as: credit/gift card transactions, coupon reimbursements, sales tax exemptions, bank deposits, etc.
· Working closely with our garden center personnel on issues relating to the above
· Working with credit/gift card processors on various issues related to those transactions
· Fielding customer account inquires and posting payments and aiding with distributions of monthly statements
· Completing various monthly accounting entries
· Assist Finance Operational Assistant with other accounting/general ledger reconciliation functions such as bank reconciliations
· Must have good computer skills especially in spreadsheets and be comfortable learning various software programs
· Must have good phone skills/etiquette/customer service attitude for working with customers, garden center employees, etc.
· Must have a great attention to detail and accuracy, especially working with numbers/financial related data
· A basic understanding of and/or experience with accounting practices and financial data a plus but mandatory
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.