Details for Broadband Installer
Midwest Data Center is seeking a highly skilled, self-motivated individual to fill the position of a Broadband Installer.
Essential Job Functions:
- Must possess good customer service skills and technical skills.
- Work well under pressure, and work both independently and as part of a team.
- General working knowledge of Computer networking, Routing, VLANs, WIFI, etc.
- General working knowledge of TCP/IP.
- Analyze and troubleshoot technical problems.
- Fiber splicing, testing and repair.
- Locate buried plant facilities as required.
- Respond to trouble/Install tickets in a timely manner.
- Keep warehouse and company vehicles clean and maintained.
- Will be working outside in all types of environment at least 70% of the time.
- Must be able to climb a ladder and other structures as needed.
- Use bucket truck when required.
- Lift and carry loads of at least 50 lbs.
- Will be required to take random drug test.
- Complete on-call shifts when assigned.
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Perform all other related duties assigned by management.
Midwest Data Center offers competitive benefits and salary.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license and a clean safe driving record
- Background check and drug screening require
Main Office location: 214 S Main St, Rock Port, MO