Details for Lowboy Driver / Heavy Equipment Operator
Leick Construction is seeking an experience driver to transport heavy machinery to various jobsites in the area. The driver will need to be an experienced heavy equipment operator to load and off-load heavy machinery. This position may also require the driver to operate heavy equipment for various civil construction tasks. While not transporting machinery, driver may be required to operate dump or side dump trucks and/or assist in the shop.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Class A CDL.
- Driver must be in DOT compliance at all times.
- DOT drug screen/ physical/ background check.
- Perform inspections on truck equipment and supplies.
- Verify all material and equipment is secure.
- Heavy equipment operation experience required.
- Minimum two years of hauling experience required.
- Needs to have a positive attitude, strong self-directed work ethic, and the ability to work well with others / follow detailed directions
Pay dependent upon experience and qualifications: $22-$28/hr
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.