A public hearing will be held at 6:30 p.m. on September 14th at the Classic Cafe located on Main Street in Malvern Iowa on the adoption of proposed amended soil loss limit regulations for the lands in the Mills County soil and Water Conservation District. All persons who will likely to be affected by the amended regulations may attend and will be given an opportunity to amendments. Regulation changes will establish allowable rates of soil loss by wind or water erosion based on the newest published soil survey information for lands in the county. If special accommodations are needed, please contact Mills SWCD one week prior to the meeting by calling 712-624-8606.
- Fire strikes Taylor County egg facility
- Iowa Cage Free fire investigation continues
- Shen schools seek applications following three resignations
- Two Malvern residents booked on child endangerment
- Alan G. Briggs, 66 of Sidney, IA
- Malvern man arrested following pursuit
- Billy Williams, 43, Bedford, Iowa
- Weekend OWI arrest in Page County
- Clearfield mayor: Hen Haven fire 'a scary deal'
- Presenting the 2021 KMA Sports State Football Players of the Year