The regular meeting of the Fremont Soil & Water Conservation District has been rescheduled for Tuesday, NOVEMBER 9, 2021, at 7:00 PM at the CITY HALL 604 CLAY STREET, SIDNEY, IA.
All interested persons are welcome to attend the meeting. For special meeting accommodations, please contact Tammy Grebert at email@example.com prior to the meeting.
Tentative agenda items include: approval of minutes of the previous meeting; treasurer’s report; levy of watersheds; NACD dues; 2022 scholarship application approval; and approval of expenses.
Equal Opportunity Employer and Provider
- Fire strikes Taylor County egg facility
- Iowa Cage Free fire investigation continues
- Alan G. Briggs, 66 of Sidney, IA
- Malvern man arrested following pursuit
- Weekend OWI arrest in Page County
- Billy Williams, 43, Bedford, Iowa
- Two Malvern residents booked on child endangerment
- Shen schools seek applications following three resignations
- Clearfield mayor: Hen Haven fire 'a scary deal'
- Mills County K9 locates 40 grams of meth in traffic stop