Join Iowa State University Extension and Outreach Mills County for Preschoolers and Pennies; a childcare provider training. Childcare providers play an important role in promoting beneficial financial behaviors as many adult money habits are influenced at a very early age.
• Practice a way to read with children that gives them an opportunity to become storytellers of books with a money theme
• Learn how to introduce and reinforce money-related words and concepts throughout the day
• Explore fun activities for preschoolers to practice money skills
This training is approved by Iowa Department of Human Services (DHS) for Child Care Professional Development Credit.
- Week 8 -- Friday Night Football LIVE Scoreboard
- Page County injury accident info released
- Shen nursing home fined, cited for violations
- Omaha man booked on drug charges
- Red Oak woman jailed on domestic charges
- Soybean Numbers in October WASDE are "Concerning"
- Shen suspect booked for interference
- Additional COVID deaths in Page County
- Arrest made in Mills County stalking case
- Rhonda Jean Gant, age 65, of Coin, Iowa