(Des Moines) -- Iowa Congresswoman Cindy Axne is expressing concerns about the spread of coronavirus in the state's assisted living centers.
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Man's body recovered in Page County river rescue
- Body recovered in Page County river rescue identified
- Suspects sentenced in western Iowa meth case
- Clarinda mourns 'man of action and adventure'
- Shenandoah suspect nabbed after short pursuit
- Clarinda man arrested in Shenandoah traffic stop
- SHS alums air anti-racism demands
- Additional COVID-19 cases in Fremont County
- Essex man arrested for driving while barred
- Glenwood man, CB woman sentenced for meth distribution