(Washington, D.C.) — Iowa Third District Congresswoman Cindy Axne has been named co-chair of a new task force dealing with rural issues.
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- CB woman arrested on multiple drug charges in Red Oak
- Clarinda woman, Villisca man arrested in Mills County
- Yorktown man arrested on drug charges in Shenandoah
- I-29 southbound to close briefly Sunday morning in SW Iowa, NW Missouri
- 3 arrested in Shenandoah
- Villisca man arrested on sexual abuse charges
- Shenandoah man arrested for probation violation
- Shenandoah man arrested on Missouri warrant
- Red Oak woman arrested for driving while revoked
- Glenwood man arrested for failure to appear