(Red Oak) -- KMA News presents a special edition of "Meet the Candidates" with a look at the first of two candidates running in a special election Tuesday to fill a vacancy on the Montgomery County Board of Supervisors, Charla Schmid.
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- CB restaurant owner convicted of sex trafficking minors, adults
- Shenandoah man arrested for unauthorized credit card use
- Shenandoah man, 2 children hurt in Missouri crash
- Red Oak man arrested on Nodaway County sexual abuse charges
- Shenandoah man arrested following altercation with police
- Red Oak woman charged with reckless use of fire, drug possession
- Omaha Man Sentenced to Prison for Drug and Firearm Offenses
- Iowa woman hurt in deer vs. car crash in Atchison County
- Page County Attorney's Report
- Herzberg crowned 2021 Page County Fair Queen